Situated within the newly designed Kooyoo Street development. With a significant flow of foot traffic, this vacant canvas is ideal for your envisioned business. This property offers a limitless array of possibilities.
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling system + Split System.
- Back room with Kitchenette & bathroom.
- Length 10.6m & Width 5.6m space + Kitchenette room
- $385 per week inc GST plus outgoings
Second level office space located in the heart of Griffith with natural lighting from the western sun & office views. Located a close proximity from the Main Street of Griffith.
- 2 Individual Office Spaces each with split systems
- 3 Reverse cycle heating & cooling system
- Common room with Kitchenette
- Lock-up Safe Room with storage
- Shared Bathroom amenities
- Shared hallway with stair access
- $230 per week inc GST plus outgoings
Looking for a spacious and well-equipped commercial property in the heart of Griffith? Look no further than 6 Hams Street! This impressive property offers a total floor space of approximately 800sqm, with 5 offices, an open plan work space, and a large, high span workshop area. With staff amenities including a kitchenette, this property has everything you need to support your team and grow your business.
Located in the highly sought-after "Mooreville Industrial Area", 6 Hams Street is perfectly positioned for a wide range of commercial and light industrial uses. The sheer size of this building provides under cover and secure parking, storage space on floor and also the mezzanine -as well as providing room to grow in the workshop.
Inside the building, you'll find a modern and comfortable office space with reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you and your team comfortable year-round. The open plan work space is perfect for collaborative projects or for use as a training area, while the 5 individual offices provide ample space for private work or meetings.
Whether you're looking to expand your existing business or launch a new venture, 6 Hams Street is the perfect commercial property to help you achieve your goals and would be suitable for a range of uses. Contact us today to arrange a viewing and see all that this property has to offer!
Outgoings Circa $5000 p/a
In the heart of the Village of Yenda, home of Casella Family Brands, stands one of the iconic retail outlets. It is vacant and ready for the enthusiastic entrepreneur to open their own food store to service the locals and employees in the area. The store is equipped with the basic essentials to reopen the Pizzeria and is ideally located a few steps from the Yenda Pub and opposite the frequently attended park space. Stock up and begin your journey, fulfill your ambition to be your own boss and start up without the need for a huge outlay on all the equipment to open the doors.
Lease inclusions –
- 2 x 3 phase electric ovens
- Ducted industrial exhaust fan
- Large chest freezer
- Cold store and make bench
- Flexible lease terms
- Consideration of rent free period at commencement (subject to lease terms)
- Street serving window ideal for a hole in the wall coffee and cakes servery
Take advantage of the infrastructure along busy McKay Avenue to develop and expose your business at the City's entrance.
Purpose build and secure your location or develop to expand your investment portfolio.
• Zoned B6 - Enterprise Corridor
• Approximately 5792 sqm of land
• Neighboured by quality development
• Access from Owen drive and wide street frontage
• Signage space available off busy Mackay Avenue
For sale as a whole or expressions of interest invited for smaller lots - subject to council approvals.
Imagine having access to an iconic East Griffith commercial property…
From its early days 12 Probert Avenue has always had an enormous amount of potential, with long ago dreams of ice-skating rinks and pubs to the numerous businesses it has housed in its colourful past from doctors' surgeries and butchers to cafes, function centres and restaurants, this predominate piece of Griffith's commercial history is now available for investors to realise their dreams.
A standout amongst the East Griffith shops this property is unparalleled with its location, surrounded by well established businesses, schools and residential properties you'll have the freedom to expand on its unique street appeal.
Currently housing multiple eateries with commercial kitchens, bars, cool rooms, bathrooms and an incredible amount of storage, you'll find 3 stories of return opportunities. There's the basement level with cold storage, then on the street level, spruce up the arcade and provide a space for a bevy of industries, and to top it all off, find a 3-bedroom residence with a rooftop garden overlooking the East side of Griffith.
Deliveries are simple with back lane access via Probert Lane, where there is also ample parking for both business owners and residents.
What would you do with this extraordinary amount of space where retail, offices, cafes, and restaurants are always welcomed into the neighbourhood? This is an incredibly rare chance to purchase a piece of commercial property with massive potential, and where the opportunities really are endless.
- Prime East Griffith location
- Back lane access and complex carpark
- Ideal commercial space for emerging new business
- Offered with vacant possession
- Upstairs three bedroom apartment with balconies
- Zoned B1 – Neighbourhood Centre
- Proposed residential income $19,760 p/a (upstairs 3 bedroom residence)
- Proposed annual Income potential – Circa $70,000 p/a
This is a unique opportunity to secure a large, level lot with residential development opportunity in a growing regional NSW location.
Low vacancy rates and growing employment have increased the demand for vacant land in the City.
Situated on the South West of the City, there is high demand for development in this area as it services a large employment base with Griffiths largest single employer.
Less than 3km to the CBD and under 2km to Murrumbidgee Regional High School, Griffith Public Primary & Infants Schools and Griffith City Park.
The 25,900 sqm (2.59 Ha) site is zoned R1 - General Residential and allows a minimum lot size of 600sqm per lot.
The site adjoins a fully sold & completed 70 lot subdivision.
Lot 2162 DP 723171
• Site area 2.59 Hectares (25,900 sqm)
• Under 3 km from City Centre
• Corner allotment with 2 street frontages
• Zoned R1 - General Residential
• Minimum Lot Size 600sqm
Contact Nathan and the Team at Soul Property Agents for further details.